ADVANTAGES OF CARGO TRANSPORTATION BY RAILWAY
Cargo transportation by railway is a convenient, reliable and cost-effective type of the goods delivery. Such type of transportation is popular when it is necessary to carry heavy, hazardous, oversized cargoes. In Russia cargoes can be transported by railway to 77 of 85 regions.
International railway transportation is an optimal method of goods delivery as it is good value for money. This means of transport allows arranging transportation of all categories of goods: from piece goods to oversized structures, special purpose machinery and equipment. Railway transportation does not depend on weather. Railway delivery may be ordered throughout the year.
Railway transportation of the cargoes show to good advantage in respect of price as compared with other methods of transportation and in addition it is characterized with safety.
Central Federal District
South of the RF and Southern Federal District
GEOGRAPHY OF RAILWAY TRANSPORTATIONS
BSG arranges import of the goods from the countries of South-Eastern Asia, India, Turkey, EU providing wide geography of the cargo delivery. Our customers order delivery from Novorossiysk to Moscow, Central Federal District, Southern Federal District, countries of Eurasian Economic Union as well as to the People’s Republic of Lugansk and the People’s Republic of Donetsk.
Acceptance and shipment are performed at the railway stations Vorsino, Khovrino, Kuntsevo 2.
Customs and logistic services for:
TRANSPORTATION BY AIR
HIGHWAY CUSTOMS POSTS
Novorossiysk (Primorskiy Customs Post)
MARINE CUSTOMS POSTS
ADVANTAGES OF BSG
We have been working for more than 5 years at the port of Novorossiysk
We have accumulated practical experience of complex cargoes handling (perishable cargoes, special purpose machinery, industrial equipment, production lines for in-plant assembly, hazardous cargoes)
We are aware of particularities of operation of the customs, veterinary, phytosanitary authorities and cooperate with the port authorities
We solve all the problems emerged promptly and efficiently
We protect our customer’s interests competently
We take care of the cargo quality
We provide successful completion of customs formalitie
BSG CUSTOMS BROKER SERVICES
Consulting and support
The company’s professionals will prepare documents for the customs clearance which expedites the Cargo Declaration issuing.
Customs clearance and cargoes declaration
Full complex of customs broker services, execution of documents for the import/export operations, temporary import/export, transit transference, preparation of full set of documents required for the Cargo Declaration.
Customs support at each stage
Expediting of the procedure for preparation and obtaining of the approval documents for import, calculation of the customs duties, passing the customs examinations, customs inspection complex, veterinary and phytosanitary control, return of security
- Determination of the classification code of the goods according to the EAEU Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity;
- Check of shipment documents with recommendations;
- Preliminary calculation and payment of the customs duties/taxes;
- Declaration of the goods including handling with uncompensated sending (certification/test samples);
- Customs clearance with the seal of the representative/declarant as agreed upon by the parties;
- Submission of information of the status of the goods documents processing by e-mail, SMS, mobile messaging services;
- Confirmation of the customs value;
- Support during customs examination;
- Consulting in respect of customs formalities handling.
- Facilitating the goods certification, obtaining of other approval documents from the relevant authorities;
- Temperature control warehouse for temporary storage of the cargo;
- Expert opinions for the purpose of the customs control (determination of whether the equipment may be classified as the used goods; determination of the average market price; identification examination);
- Intra-port forwarding, further shipment of the imported and exported goods;
- Check of compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions in respect of the goods to be declared;
- Control of the goods marking compliance with the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union.
TRANSPORTATION DOCUMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION OF THE CARGOES BY RAILWAY
Standard basic package includes:
- Way bill
- Contract / agreement for delivery
- Statement of the product code with documentary support
- Payment documents for the customs duties
- Bank transfer orders
- Transaction certificates
- Documents acknowledging cost of the goods to be transported
- Documents confirming compliance with the existing prohibitions and regulations
- Power-of-Attorney (if necessary)
- Package of documents in respect of the company which performs the transportation.
In case of import/export the following additional documents shall be provided:
- Piece goods
- International certificates
- Purchase contracts
- Commercial invoice
- Cost calculation with including price of the items to be transported
- Technical accompanying documents
Central Federal District
South of the RF and Southern Federal District
What our customers say
FURNITURE FACTORY “RAINBOW” Sole Proprietor, Tumen
We express our thanks to the managers and employees of BSG for honest partnership relations and profitable cooperation, prompt and effective delivery of the cargoes and complex problems solving. Our priority is accurate compliance with the delivery terms and BSG provides it constantly. Due to the professional assistance of BSG employees we managed to avoid large penalties and to solve disputable situation emerged during import supplies performance in a professional way.
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE AT THE RAILWAY STATIONS
International transportation of the cargoes by railway tank cars and cars can’t do without customs clearance which means passing through many procedures. BSG offers and renders services in the sphere of customs clearance and cargo forwarding both separately, and within the delivery chain “door-to-door”. In respect of any goods delivered from abroad compulsory customs clearance is established.
BSG employees provide comprehensive forwarding of the cargo covering all the stages of transportation.
OUR GUARANTEES IN RESPECT OF CUSTOMS CONTROL PASSING
Customs representative’s license, accumulated practical experience, strict performance of our obligations at each stage of our cooperation.
Prompt and effective processing of the orders, selection of means of transport and route, on-line tracking of the cargo movement.
Assistance in filling in the transportation, commercial documents, consulting in respect of the customs legislation.
High level of professional competence of the customs clearance managers (choice of suitable customs procedure, code of the goods according to the EAEU Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity with documentary support).
Optimizing of route to deliver the cargoes to Ukraine, Russian Central Federal District and Southern Federal District, flexibility in complex situations.
Strict document reporting system, transparency in mutual relationships.
PRICE OF CARGO TRANSPORTATION BY RAILWAY
Calculation of railway transportation is made individually for each order and depends on a number of factors:
- Length of route
- Railway tariff established
- Weight, overall dimensions of the goods to be transported
- Additional services
BSG also arranges multimodal transportation using delivery of goods by railway to cover a part of route along with the automobile, air and water transportation.
The company’s managers will help you to calculate price of the cargo transportation by railway. Please contact them over the phone or by filling in the online form on our web-site.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We need the following data for accurate calculation of the price:
- Kind of the cargo to be transported (name of products)
- Weight, overall dimensions, volume of the goods to be transported
- Points of shipment, destination
- Whether the goods shall be packed and the type of package
- Cost of the cargo to be transported
- Additional services.
Please phone to our managers or leave your contact details filling in the feedback form. For detailed information please contact the company’s manager.