Transportation of goods by road Novorossiysk
BSG performs international transportation of goods by road and renders wide range of the related services for customs clearance and logistics. If you need to deliver the goods in short time from Novorossiysk, their transportation by road performed by BSG will become the best choice.
PARTICULIARITIES AND ADVANTAGES OF TRANSPORTATION BY ROAD
Although air, sea and railway transport are used for carriage of large-dimensioned goods for long distances, intercity transportation of the cargo by road still remains the preferable type of goods delivery along the domestic lines. The key advantage of transportation of the cargoes by road is an opportunity to carry out “door-to-door” delivery. Highways represent a single extensive transport system which connects individual countries on the continent. Automobile transport is perfect for the goods delivery to some areas which are beyond the reach of air, water or railway transport. Automobile transport provides more flexibility for forwarding and allows changing dates and routes without problems and with consideration of the customer’s individual needs. Automobile transport offers the possibility to carry goods for short distances at less financial and time losses. High speed of delivery is one more advantage of this type of transportation.
Central Federal District
South of the RF and Southern Federal District
INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION OF CARGO BY ROAD: GEOGRAPHY OF DELIVERY
BSG arranges import of goods to the port of Novorossiysk from:
- EU countries
- South-Eastern Asia
We perform international transportation of the goods by road, deliver them to the countries of Eurasian Economic Union and carry out transportation from Novorossiysk to:
- Central Federal District
- Southern Federal District
- The People’s Republic of Donetsk
- The People’s Republic of Lugansk
We render a full range of services for customs clearance at the road posts in:
Customs and logistic services for:
TRANSPORTATION BY AIR
HIGHWAY CUSTOMS POSTS
Novorossiysk (Primorskiy Customs Post)
MARINE CUSTOMS POSTS
ADVANTAGES OF BSG
We have been working for more than 5 years at the port of Novorossiysk
We have accumulated practical experience of complex cargoes handling (perishable cargoes, special purpose machinery, industrial equipment, production lines for in-plant assembly, hazardous cargoes)
We are aware of particularities of operation of the customs, veterinary, phytosanitary authorities and cooperate with the port authorities
We solve all the problems emerged promptly and efficiently
We protect our customer’s interests competently
We take care of the cargo quality
We provide successful completion of customs formalitie
BSG CUSTOMS BROKER SERVICES
Free of charge consulting
The company’s professionals will prepare documents for the customs clearance which expedites the Cargo Declaration issuing
Customs declaration of the goods
Handling formalities for different customs procedures (import, export, temporary import/export/ reimport/reexport), customs transit, reliable classification of the goods, providing of the full package of documents required for the Cargo Declaration issuing
Comprehensive customs support at each stage
Facilitating of preparation and obtaining of the approval documents for import, calculation of the customs duties and check of the cost, passing the customs examinations, customs inspection complex, veterinary and phytosanitary control, return of security
- Determination of the classification code of the goods according to the EAEU Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity;
- Check of shipment documents with recommendations;
- Preliminary calculation and payment of the customs duties/taxes;
- Declaration of the goods including handling with uncompensated sending (certification/test samples);
- Customs clearance with the seal of the representative/declarant as agreed upon by the parties;
- Submission of information of the status of the goods documents processing by e-mail, SMS, mobile messaging services;
- Confirmation of the customs value;
- Support during customs examination;
- Consulting in respect of customs formalities handling.
- Facilitating the goods certification, obtaining of other approval documents from the relevant authorities;
- Temperature control warehouse for temporary storage of the cargo;
- Expert opinions for the purpose of the customs control (determination of whether the equipment may be classified as the used goods; determination of the average market price; identification examination);
- Intra-port forwarding, further shipment of the imported and exported goods;
- Check of compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions in respect of the goods to be declared;
- Control of the goods marking compliance with the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union.
TYPES OF TRANSORTATION BY ROAD, CATEGORIES OF THE CARGO
The cargo is delivered by motor vehicles with different types of carriage bodies:
- Full-metal trucks of closed type
- tarpaulin semitrailer and semi-trailer trucks with the cargo carrying capacity of 5-20 tones
- Refrigerator and insulated vans
- Light trucks and motor vehicles of different displacement.
BSG performs domestic and international transportation by road of all types of cargoes, including:
- Piece goods
- Oversized, heavy
- Long items
- Hazardous cargo
- Cargo requiring maintaining of the set temperature mode
BSG BY NUMBERS
Cargo transportations in 2020
Employees, working for you
Cargo Declarations per a month
What our customers say
FURNITURE FACTORY “RAINBOW” Sole Proprietor, Tumen
We express our thanks to the managers and employees of BSG for honest partnership relations and profitable cooperation, prompt and effective delivery of the cargoes and complex problems solving. Our priority is accurate compliance with the delivery terms and BSG provides it constantly. Due to the professional assistance of BSG employees we managed to avoid large penalties and to solve disputable situation emerged during import supplies performance in a professional way.
ARRANGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION OF THE CARGO BY ROAD
|Transportation of goods by road across the borders between the countries is regulated by international norms and rules. Companies performing international delivery shall comply with a number of regulations. Although documenting of the international transportation by road seems simple it takes the same scope of efforts as other means of transport. Provisions for customs clearance and transportation documents execution are also applicable to this type of transportation.|
BSG renders a full range of services for arrangement of domestic and international transportation of the cargoes by road. The main stages of our work in this field are as follows:
- Preparation of documents for customs clearance of the goods at the point of receipt, required transportation documentation;
- Obtaining of permissions and approvals of all kinds for the transportation;
- Selection of the trucks with due consideration of the particularities of the cargo to be transported, size of the lot;
- Development of optimal route.
OUR GUARANTEES IN RESPECT OF CUSTOMS CONTROL PASSING
Customs representative’s license, accumulated practical experience, strict performance of our obligations at each stage of our cooperation.
Prompt and effective processing of the orders, selection of means of transport and route, on-line tracking of the cargo movement.
Assistance in filling in the transportation, commercial documents, consulting in respect of the customs legislation.
High level of professional competence of the customs clearance managers (choice of suitable customs procedure, code of the goods according to the EAEU Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity with documentary support).
Optimizing of route to deliver the cargoes to Ukraine, Russian Central Federal District and Southern Federal District, flexibility in complex situations.
Strict document reporting system, transparency in mutual relationships.
CALCULATION OF PRICE FOR TRANSPORTAITON BY ROAD
Price for transportation by road is established individually for each order. The following aspects are taken into consideration for calculation:
- Length of the route
The farther you need carry the cargo, the more expensive delivery is. Sometimes additional parameters are considered for the purpose of price calculation (quality of road surface, traffic capacity of the highway, speed limits).
- Overall dimensions, weight
Selection of the motor vehicle is carried out with due consideration of such parameters and this is one of the key points required for calculation of the delivery price.
- Conditions, schedule of the cargo delivery
Some goods to be transported require complying with special conditions (perishable goods, oversized, hazardous goods).
Please contact with our managers over the telephone or by means of on-line form on our web-site to obtain detailed information on calculation of the service price.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Transportation of the cargoes of such category is performed in compliance with the Road Traffic Regulations of the RF and Regulations for transportation of heavy and oversized cargoes by road. Special permission is required for delivery of such cargo. It is provided by the Federal Administration of Automobile Roads in each region the route of transportation goes through. Our company renders services for obtaining of all the necessary documents for domestic and international transportation by road.
We use special purpose refrigerator and insulated vans to deliver foodstuff and other perishable goods. These vehicles maintain required level of temperature and humidity to provide the goods safety.