AIRDELIVERY: SPECIFIC FEATURES
Cargo transportation by air enjoy widespread popularity because of its promptness and safety. Each airport has at its disposal an immense territory which is serviced by the qualified personnel and has reliable security system. Upon the cargo delivery to the warehouse responsibility for the cargo safety is transferred to the airport authorities which minimizes risks of stealing.
Cargo transportation by air is a BSG’s popular field of activity. Many years of experience in this sphere allows us proposing effective logistic solutions to our customers to reduce terms of delivery. Our representative offices operate in the largest air harbors of Russia and neighboring countries – Domodedovo, Vnukovo, Sheremetyevo, Pulkovo, Minsk.
Central Federal District
South of the RF and Southern Federal District
CARGO TRANSPORTATION BY AIR: GEOGRAPHY OF THE CARGO DELIVERY FROM NOVOROSSIYSK
BSG arranges import of the goods from the countries of the EU, South-Eastern Asia, Turkey, India, Commonwealth of Independent States. Due to well-developed logistic network we can provide extensive variety of routes of transportation.
Delivery is performed from the port of Novorossiysk to:
- The countries of the EU
- South-Eastern Asia
Transportation of cargoes by air is performed through the airports:
Customs and logistic services for:
TRANSPORTATION BY AIR
HIGHWAY CUSTOMS POSTS
Novorossiysk (Primorskiy Customs Post)
MARINE CUSTOMS POSTS
ADVANTAGES OF BSG
We have been working for more than 5 years at the port of Novorossiysk
We have accumulated practical experience of complex cargoes handling (perishable cargoes, special purpose machinery, industrial equipment, production lines for in-plant assembly, hazardous cargoes)
We are aware of particularities of operation of the customs, veterinary, phytosanitary authorities and cooperate with the port authorities
We solve all the problems emerged promptly and efficiently
We protect our customer’s interests competently
We take care of the cargo quality
We provide successful completion of customs formalitie
BSG CUSTOMS BROKER SERVICES
Free of charge consulting
The company’s professionals will prepare documents for the customs clearance which expedites the Cargo Declaration issuing
Customs declaration of the goods
Handling formalities for different customs procedures (import, export, temporary import/export/ reimport/reexport), customs transit, reliable classification of the goods, providing of the full package of documents required for the Cargo Declaration issuing
Comprehensive customs support at each stage
Facilitating of preparation and obtaining of the approval documents for import, calculation of the customs duties and check of the cost, passing the customs examinations, customs inspection complex, veterinary and phytosanitary control, return of security
- Determination of the classification code of the goods according to the EAEU Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity;
- Check of shipment documents with recommendations;
- Preliminary calculation and payment of the customs duties/taxes;
- Declaration of the goods including handling with uncompensated sending (certification/test samples);
- Customs clearance with the seal of the representative/declarant as agreed upon by the parties;
- Submission of information of the status of the goods documents processing by e-mail, SMS, mobile messaging services;
- Confirmation of the customs value;
- Support during customs examination;
- Consulting in respect of customs formalities handling.
- Facilitating the goods certification, obtaining of other approval documents from the relevant authorities;
- Temperature control warehouse for temporary storage of the cargo;
- Expert opinions for the purpose of the customs control (determination of whether the equipment may be classified as the used goods; determination of the average market price; identification examination);
- Intra-port forwarding, further shipment of the imported and exported goods;
- Check of compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions in respect of the goods to be declared;
- Control of the goods marking compliance with the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union.
DOCUMENTS AND TYPES OF CARGO PERMITTED FOR TRANSPORTATION BY AIR
International transportation by air and cargo delivery by air is carried out against submission of the respective transportation documents, list of which includes:
- Air waybill, acknowledging lawfulness of the contract executed (owner-carrier).
- Invoice with indication of information on the cost of the goods to be carried.
- Package list including list of items of the cargo content and its separate parameters.
- Safety Data Sheet.
- Cargo manifest with detailed information on the goods.
- Export declaration (to export goods from the country).
Air delivery across Russia or to other countries allows transporting different cargoes by air, including:
- Perishable goods.
- Oversized goods.
- Goods with the established class of hazard.
- Alive animals.
- Goods requiring maintenance of the set temperature mode.
BSG BY NUMBERS
Cargo transportations in 2020
Employees, working for you
Cargo Declarations per a month
What our customers say
FURNITURE FACTORY “RAINBOW” Sole Proprietor, Tumen
We express our thanks to the managers and employees of BSG for honest partnership relations and profitable cooperation, prompt and effective delivery of the cargoes and complex problems solving. Our priority is accurate compliance with the delivery terms and BSG provides it constantly. Due to the professional assistance of BSG employees we managed to avoid large penalties and to solve disputable situation emerged during import supplies performance in a professional way.
INTERNATIONAL CARGO TRANSPORTATION BY AIR IN NOVOROSSIYSK
Transportation by air is the most expensive variant of carriage that is why choice in favor of air delivery is usually made in case of valuable goods shipment or goods requiring compliance with the urgency conditions (perishable goods, important goods). Transportation, including execution of documents for transportation of the cargo by air, is arranged according to the established regulations obliging for both parties.
BSG offers full range of services for international logistics which include the following:
- Selection of optimal flights, development of routes for air and road transport
- Preparation and execution of the documents required for shipment of the goods
- Customs clearance at the airport of destination
- Ensuring of the cargo safety on the route
- Insurance of the cargo of extrinsic value
- Receipt of the shipment at the airport of arrival, arrangement of delivery by road, railway transport to the final point of destination.
OUR GUARANTEES IN RESPECT OF CUSTOMS CONTROL PASSING
Customs representative’s license, accumulated practical experience, strict performance of our obligations at each stage of our cooperation.
Prompt and effective processing of the orders, selection of means of transport and route, on-line tracking of the cargo movement.
Assistance in filling in the transportation, commercial documents, consulting in respect of the customs legislation.
High level of professional competence of the customs clearance managers (choice of suitable customs procedure, code of the goods according to the EAEU Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity with documentary support).
Optimizing of route to deliver the cargoes to Ukraine, Russian Central Federal District and Southern Federal District, flexibility in complex situations.
Strict document reporting system, transparency in mutual relationships.
TERMS OF CARGO TRANSPORTATION BY AIR
Air delivery of the cargo is performed within two days. Sometimes transportation by air takes more time if substantial preparation of the cargo and transportation documents is required or air craft freighting and special route laying is needed to carry non-standard cargo by air.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The cargo may be shipped on behalf of the company against original power-of-attorney for the cargo transference, passport and transportation documents with the list of the content. The airport officials are entitled to require additional documents for the goods to be transported.
To calculate air delivery price the following information should be considered:
- Name of the goods.
- Gross weight.
- Number of the packages with indication of the overall dimensions of each one.
- Delivery conditions.
- Country and city of shipment and receipt.
- Invoice for the goods cost.
- Kind of the cargo package.